Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Symphonics Workbook Answer Key-Contractions

Contractions


Pg    13 - 17
1.     
a.    I’m
b.    They+ are=They’re
c.    you + will = you’ll
d.    that + is = that’s
e.    you + are = you’re
f.     did + not = didn’t
g.    would + not = wouldn’t
h.    will + not = won’t
2.     
It’s
I’ll
I’m
I’ve
They’re
isn’t
He’s
don’t
that’s
can’t
She’s
3.     
a.    isn’t, it’s
b.    I’m
c.    I’ll
d.    Isn’t
e.    Don’t
f.     Can’t
g.    Didn’t
h.    I’ll
i.      They’re
j.      aren’t
4.     
Conduct the exercise as instructed in the Lesson Plan
5.     
1.    can’t
2.    Make a sentence to show the meaning of ‘she’d’
3.     
She’d = She would
Couldn’t = could not
You’ll = You will
Won’t = will not
Can’t = cannot
Didn’t = did not

4.    a. mysteries    b. puzzle     c. anxious      d. huge     e. upholstery



No comments:

Post a Comment